Friday, January 8, 2021

almost halfway done i guess editing blog

 Hi, I hope you had a good day. 





          I was kind of planning on filming today but that didn't/won't happen because we're busy tonight. I edited some of my stuff instead. I'm going to get all of the rest of it done over the weekend. All we have left to do is edit the rest of it and refilm what we need to refilm. The editing process has gone pretty slowly for a couple reasons. One is that I have had zero motivation all week to do stuff. it's unfortunate. Two is that the way I edit is slow as is. I'll explain how I do it, it's not very exciting but it's something. My sd card divides footage into dates, if your camera is set to the right day and you film, there's a folder that is labeled with the date. With that, I make another folder on my computer and I put every filming session in designated folders so I don't get confused. I add every clip of footage I have into the program and sort through them. From there I trim the clips then I add everything I need to add. It takes a while but its alright. I figured out how to make a whole bunch of clips move in one direction at once, that was cool. It was a very simple thing but it was cool to figure out. We're going to film tomorrow night and I hope to finish all my schoolwork tomorrow so I can focus on editing the film and my website Sunday. It was irresponsible of me to leave it off as long as I have, but there's nothing I can change right now. Also, I remembered last night while falling asleep that I haven't been posting on my social medias. I'm going to post stuff this weekend to make it look fuller. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment