Thursday, January 7, 2021

Outside/daytime filming blog

 Hello and happy new year, I hope you're having a nice day.





          I filmed yesterday, that's pretty cool. We have one more scene to refilm and then we're completely done. Apart from having to re-film twice and stuff being deleted off my sd card, it went pretty well. Through this, I'm also in the process of preparing everything else. I've been piecing everything together while editing and so far it looks fine. So far with editing, I've imported everything I have into the program and I'm slowly but surely putting everything together. I still need to import and edit what I filmed yesterday, but it'll be okay. The dialogue part was funny to do. I told my mom a while ago that if she wanted to help she could, and she agreed. I had told her yesterday what her role was and what she needed to do. I told her and my brother what they needed to say, I described it as "neighborly small talk". My brother thought laughing at the fact that he doesn't know what that is was funny. I did think it was funny that my mom pulled out her 'trying to be polite' voice when saying what she said. It was hard filming the dialogue because they kept laughing, but looking at it now it's reasonable. We had some funny moments throughout filming too. There's a scene where my brother goes and gets the mail and there were people walking by and I could do anything because I didn't want other people walking in the background. Also, at one point my brother dropped the mail he was holding, when we were searching the house for things to pass as mail, he brought out an ad for meat sticks. He said "I dropped my meat sticks" and I thought that was hilarious. Because I forgot to yesterday, I'm going to post everything I need to post on my social medias on my social medias. I still have to fix up my website and such but its a work in progress. I'm probably going to stay up late during the weekend so I'll do it then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment