Thursday, December 31, 2020

Re-Filming Blog

 Hello, I hope you have happy holidays and a nice new year. 




          We filmed a little today and yesterday. Because the film is taking place in a 2 or 3 day period, we might have to film again. It was very overcast yesterday and that was where most of the filming took place. We filmed just the parts that we already have. I decided that we not use any of the previous footage for the final project. I just didn't think they were good enough. Most of it was having to do with the background noise and awkward camera movement. I think I can do better than that so that's what I'm trying to do. I don't think the footage that we have now is bad, I think it needs to be redone just because I need to make it look like it was all done consistently If that makes sense. Anyways. We decided to film for about a half an hour or so. I waited until after my grandparents left to go back to Pennsylvania. Out of all that we got 3 minutes of footage. Cut down will make it maybe 1-2 minutes or so. We filmed the stuff we didn't get to yesterday. That gives context to the consistent statement I made earlier. We're going to film more over the weekend and next week, but I'm not 100% sure about how that's going to turn out. Not very hyped to get back to the school groove, but I get to do online school at home. I'm excited to get everything done, I don't know how it'll turn out but I'll be happy to know it's done and over with. I forgot to take a picture during filming again, so here's a picture of the camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment