Sunday, December 27, 2020

Re-Importing editing blog

 Hello, I hope you've had a nice day.





          I hope you had a nice time during your holidays. In the last blog, all I had really done was imported the clips into the program. After I was done with that, I saved it and put it into my media folder. I opened it earlier today and I don't know if it crashed or what but I had to import everything again. I mean, I wasn't that upset considering I didn't really do anything. I had just put the clips together and left them there. Again, I didn't do much. I cut some stuff a little bit, that's all I did. I talked to my brother about the clips not being good and he's okay with redoing it. That's a good thing. My grandparents are leaving on Wednesday I'm pretty sure so we can finish filming later in the week. They've been pretty lenient with me being on devices for work. I have a valid reason, it just that sometimes that's not good enough. My mom has busted in my room and got mad at me for not spending time with my family while I'm doing stuff for this. I tell her what I'm doing and why I'm doing it she just doesn't really apply that information every time. Yeah, so. This week, I plan to film and edit and get most of the stuff done. Titles will be pretty wack this time because it's going to mostly have my name on it. I'm not complaining, it's just a realization. 




No comments:

Post a Comment