Thursday, December 24, 2020

Editing blog

 Hi, I hope you're having a good day. 





          I decided to actually sort through the new footage and import it into the program today. When I import stuff, I just import every clip that I have and watch each one, and enter it as I go. After that, I trim and add whatever I need to add. So far, I have about 7-8 good clips out of 21. That's not very good. Most of them can fit into a bloopers thing maybe, but still. A lot of them are just not good. They probably could be better with trimming, but I'm not 100% sure. I don't know if I want to make any changes yet because I usually wait until it's all done until I do that. A lot of the clips have audio issues as well. There's stuff that I'd rather not cover up with music, but I dont really have a choice. White noise, like the ac, my dog breathing, my brother walking, etc. I feel like those should be included but I don't really know how to include those and not the stuff that I don't want in it. I'll figure it out, oh well. Yeah, that was all I did having to do with this project today. I fell asleep at about 5:30am, who knew old people breathe so loud when they sleep. I was woken up at 11am to go to a work outing thing at my dad's work. I didn't hear one funny joke that entire function. I went there hungry and got so uncomfortable that I lost my appetite. I'm probably not going to do anything having to do with media tomorrow because I'm going to be spending time with my family. I'm not 100% sure that I'll blog, but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment